31.12.07

My Year of Action

I try not to make personal comments on this blog because I have dedicated it to news. I will therefore keep my New Year's Message very brief.

I wish all who have made it a habbit of reading my posts a happy New Year and one that would see them rise beyond their fears. To all those who contributed directly to the sucesses I have chalked in the year, I say God bless. Its my hope and prayer that you will find your fulfillment in 2008 and beyond.

This blog will continue to be an important hobby of mine and I promise to keep all informed on important issues as I get them. May this year see all of us taking bold and winning decisions! Goood Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghana is back on track with investment opportunities - Veep woos foreign investors

Accra, June 6, GNA-Vice President Mahamudu Bawumia says Ghana's economic opportunities for private sector investors are back on track as...